Civil litigation is basically any lawsuit that does not include any criminal incidents/charges. Generally, civil litigation is a dispute resolution of private law issues regarding business entities, individuals or non-profit organizations. Some main topics of civil litigation that we can help you with are:
· Family Law Disputes. · Tort Law
· Construction Law Disputes. · Business Law Disputes.
· Enforcement of Non-Compete Agreements · Collection Actions.
· Eviction Litigation. · Debt Settlement Litigation
· Discrimination Litigation · Personal Injury Litigation
· Defamation Action Litigation · Civil Right Suits
The list above is only a small list of what we are able to help with, it is by no means what we are limited to.